That is one of the surprising elements of pomegranate juice. It is not part of the bad-tasting green leafy juice you need to drink to stay healthy.
Pomegranate juice comes in a nice red color that provides you with the same amount or more health benefits as the green juice you dislike so much.
Pomegranate juice has a reputation for helping with your diabetic issues. It has been used for that ailment in India and the Middle East.
But drinking the juice daily provides you with even more health benefits than he;[ping you become independent of insulin.
The 10 Health Benefits of Drinking Pomegranate Juice
Drinking pomegranate juice on daily benefits helps you in many different medical ways. Here are just a few of those ways you get healthier by drinking this juice:
- It is an anti-inflammatory- this juice works hard to keep your pain to a minimum. It does so through helping to keep oxidative stress and damage away
- It works on arthritis- it is the flavonols inside the juice that help give you some arthritis relief
- Alzheimer’s prevention- everyone may be afraid of contracting this terrible disease but there is help. Drinking pomegranate juice on a daily basis helps delay its progress
- Cancer prevention- it is hard to say how effective this juice is on cancer and its prevention but the anti-oxidants inside pomegranate juice should help you in your fight to stay cancer-free
- Anti-oxidant help- there is supposed to be more oxidants inside pomegranate juice than is held by red wine or green tea. This large amount of antioxidants help stop free radicals from doing their destructive work
- An aid to digestion- while there are some diseases it may help control, pomegranate juice does help your digestion and relieves inflammation in your stomach and other digestive tracts. It is not known if it helps you with diarrhea or not
The above 6 benefits are not the only medical benefits pomegranate juice brings to your body. Here are two honorable mentions:
- It protects from heart disease- its juices contain the vitamins and minerals, etc., your body needs to keep your heart and arteries in top shape. On top of that, it may delay the build-up of plaque and cholesterol
- It helps with blood pressure- pomegranate juice may help lower and keep your blood pressure lower but there may be a drawback. It is not always compatible with blood pressure medicine or cholesterol medications.
The non-medical benefits of drinking pomegranate juice daily
The benefits that pomegranate juice has are not limited to just medical aid. Here are some non-medical benefits that help other aspects of your life:
- Your sex life can get better- not only do you get a boost in performance because of the increase in testosterone levels, but pomegranate juice also helps promote fertility in women through its anti-oxidative work
- Helps your athletic performance- your athletic life should only get better once you start drinking pomegranate juice. Your strength recovery should be better and you shouldn’t feel as sore
- Boosts your memory- daily drinking of pomegranate juice benefits your memory so you can remember those athletic strategies your coach spent hours developing.
- May help your pregnancy- one thing that pomegranate juice is known for is that it helps reduce pregnancy issues that lead to a complicated birth.
It is an ancient medicinal aid
While doctors are calling for more research on the above benefits it has been known since the ancient civilizations roamed the earth that pomegranates and their juice provide health benefits for those who drink it on a daily basis.
That is because of the many nutrients that are found inside the pomegranate. Fiber, vitamin K, proteins, sugars as well as carbohydrates all come together to make sure your body reaps the healthy benefits inside the pomegranates.
If it is good for the ancient world, it is still good for modern civilizations as the pomegranate has not changed since it first came into existence. Only 100 grams per day should give you the nutrition boost your body needs.
Those are not the only healthy ingredients found in the pomegranate or its juice. Here are some more:
- Vitamin A
This fruit and its juices worked for the ancient world and it can work for you
Making pomegranate juice
All you need are about 8 pomegranates, a blender, some water, a knife, and a bowl. Peel the fruit after removing the top and bottom. Use a bowl of water to separate the fruit. This saves on making a mess.
Then separate the arils, wash them, and put them in the blender. After blending strain the seeds out for a great smooth glass of pomegranate juice.
Some final words
As you can see drinking pomegranate juice is very beneficial to your body. Plus, drinking the juice every day beats the mess that comes from trying to eat the solid fruit on a daily basis.
Not only do you get health benefits and life performance boosts you can have a clean kitchen as well.
Drinking this juice on a daily basis not only gives you a variety of flavors, but it is also adding another tool in your healthy diet arsenal. That means you are never without a health boost when the other juices are not available.