When we talk about air fryers, the Cosori 3.7 Qt Air Fryer is one of the top air fryers I have seen out there. The good thing is that it is available on Amazon at an affordable price of $120 and the truth is it is worth every penny.
This 3.7 Qt capacity Air Fryer is designed for 2 to 3 people. You get enough room to cook almost anything you want. There are other brands out there but the Cosori Premium Air Fryer comes with a unique approach that is set to leave your food with a golden, tasty and crispy outcome.
With a sleek outlook, perfectly responsive touch button display, multi-functional use coupled with other quality minor improvements, the Cosori Air Fryer outclasses other brands.
In this review, I will share with you my takes on this Air dryer based on the aesthetic design, the model build; characteristic features as well as a few important areas including model specifications and various available recipes.
What is Cosori 3.7 Qt Air Fryer?
Cosori 3.7 Qt Air Fryer is a kitchen appliance that cooks food by circulating hot air around it at a very high speed. It is more like a mini version of a convection oven.
It uses the conventional mechanism which allows it to cook food at a faster rate using much less heat and little oil.
Cosori manual states that “the air fryer makes use of rapid 360 air circulation technology to cook with little or no oil for quick, crispy and delicious food with 75% fewer calories than deep fryers.”
Let’s take a look at the outer design. Cosori 3.7 Qt Air Fryer has an exquisitely beautiful black body with a glossy finish.
The outer shell plastic design is highly sleek and professional. I fell in love with it at first sight.
The Cosori 5.8 QT is uniquely different from other fryers in the market as it comes with a square basket, square base and an LED touchscreen panel face. This design allows you to cook numerous food types together as long as the recipe allows.
The touch screen panel is also very large giving room to press each button without any mistake.
Finally, it also has a handle on the basket which is big enough and placed in a way that you pull or push the basket out with one hand.
- Fryer Material (Plastic, aluminum, stainless Steel): I noticed that the inner food basket and bottom bucket were made with fryer materials.
- Fryer Wattage (1700-Watt): With 1700 watts, your food will certainly get cooked faster as well as turn out well. If you are the busy type, this air fryer is perfect for you.
- Certification: The Cosori 3.7 Qt Air Fryer is ETL certified and FDA approved.
- Fryer Capacity: Cosori air fryers usually have either a 3.7 quart or 5.8-quart baskets capacity. The 3.7 quartz can serve 2 -3 people while the 5.8 can serve up to 3-5 people.
- Wide Temperature Range: With a temperature range between 180°F to 400°F in 10-degree increments & a timer up to 60 minutes, °F/°C unit switching. You can gently heat your foods or cook them quickly.
- LED Digital Touch screen w/ 11 Presets: The LED touch screen panel comes with 11 cooking presets for chicken, steak, French fries, frozen foods, bacon, shrimp, seafood, root vegetables, bread, and desserts and regular vegetables. All you need to do is tap whichever preset you want and boom…you will get what you want. However, if you are not satisfied with the temperature provided from the presets, you can edit it using the plus or minus buttons.
- Nonstick Basket: These baskets are usually ceramic and non-sticky making it very convenient and easy for you to clean them. These materials also ensure that very little food remains are left over after food has been served.
- Warranty: It comes with a 2 years warranty for free. If you have any issues, just contact COSORI customer service.
- Cookbook (100 Recipe): There are about 100 unique, delicious & easy recipes for every meal that can be cooked with COSORI air fryers. You can also check out recipes and video tutorials on the COSORI community to find out how other people prepare their meals with COSORI air fryer.
- Cooking time: Cooking with the COSORI air fryer is quite faster than a conventional oven. Your cooking also comes out looking tastier and crispier. There is also a unique shake reminder function which lets you know when you should shake your food. Also, do not forget to preheat the unit before adding your ingredients. This will help you to achieve the best results.
- Preheating: You won’t easily find this feature in other fryers, but it is available here. It takes about 2-5 minutes to preheat food. Preheating helps to improve the taste and texture of food.
- Oil or Oil less Cooker: The Cosori 3.7 Qt Air Fryer uses a very small quantity of oil for cooking. Because of this, foods cooked through air fryers usually contain 85% less fat than a deep fryer. You get to save your oil as well as your time.
The bottom bucket expands when using Cosori 3.7 Qt Air Fryer. This is as a result of the heat released. This expansion makes the basket fuse tightly to the inner drawer. This, however, does not affect the cooking in any way.
After cooking, there is also a plastic smell that takes a while before it goes away.
One of the wonderful things about the Cosori 3.7 Qt Air Fryer is the cost of procuring it. It is quite cheaper than other popular air fryers. Looking at its functions and the health benefits, I would say the Cosori air fryer is of great value and it is worth every penny.
You will get a bonus that comes in the form of a cookbook. This cookbook contains 100 original recipes collated directly by Cosori. These recipes were collated easily and they range from so many varieties of dishes including seafood, desserts, entrees, and fried foods. Here are some of the recipes I got from the Cosori kitchen.
- Breakfast: French Toast Sticks, Baked Potted Egg, Ginger Blueberry Scones, BBQ Bacon, Stuffed French Toast, Coffee Streusel Muffins, Muffin Breakfast Sandwiches.
- Appetizers: Jalapeno Cheese Dip, Chicken Wings, Dry Rubbed Chicken Wings, Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus, Homemade Tortilla Chips.
- Entrees: An Air Fried Whole Chicken, New York Style Steak, Santa Maria Ribeye, Steak Sandwiches, Italian Meatballs.
- Sides: Homemade French Fries, Honey Soy Tofu, Avocado Fries, Cajun French Fries, Sweet Potato Fries.
- Desserts: Cinnamon Rolls, Chocolate Souffle, Banana Nut Bread, Mini Apple Pies, Lemon Pound Cake, Chocolate Espresso Muffins, and so much more!
To get more recipes, you can visit the Cosori website. Apart from the cookbook, you will get a warranty of 1 year for purchasing the Cosori 3.7 Qt Air Fryer.
You can also extend your warranty for an extra one year if you register for it within 14 days of purchasing it. (Note: This is for those who purchased through any other channel or Amazon).
To do this, read the instructions in the manual. You only need the original copy of your order confirmation and invoice. Easy Peazy!
Before using this Cosori air fryer, I was skeptical at first. However, I am here to tell that this fryer is a wonderful machine.
Apart from its beautiful body, I am wowed by the amazing features it has.
The Cosori air fryer interface is very easy to use, cooks very fast and it is a wonderful way to cook a portion of healthy and tasty food.
The buttons are perfectly responsive and your food gets going with just a few steps. The 11 preset cooking modes are a wonderful feature as well and they help enhance the cooking experience.
I was marveled at the short duration of cooking time and also how well the food was cooked.
Cleaning the fryer is quite easy and safe. The 2 pieces separate easily and are dishwasher safe. If you love eating fried and crispy foods as much as I do, or you are looking for an easy way to cook without heating your kitchen with the stove, I think you should purchase the Cosori fryer.
I am very glad that I had this chance to try out the Cosori 3.7 Qt Air Fryer. Giving my 2 cents, I would say the Cosori 3.7 Qt Air Fryer is a valuable kitchen appliance that is a must in every Kitchen.